The Fédération des Gîtes de Wallonie
Since 1989, the non-profit association Fédération des Gîtes de Wallonie has developed to become the biggest certified accommodation network in Wallonia.
All Gîtes de Wallonie facilities meet our quality standards and offer modern conveniences and a good place to stay. We do our utmost to meet tourists’ expectations to the full.
We can offer accommodation both in the countryside and in towns and cities.
The Gîtes de Wallonie in figures:
- Over 1,200 addresses authorised by the Tourist Board of Wallonia.
- Nine accommodation formulas: rural gîte, city gîte, farm gîte, guest room, farm guest room, guest house, farm guest house, furnished holiday accommodation and unusual accommodation.
- Numerous themed stays: Panda, Exploring Nature Activities, Fishing, Equestrian, Heritage, Open Woods, Bikes Welcome, Marmiton et Polochon (From head cook to headboard), etc.
- Stays adapted to your needs: Anti-allergic, Accessible to All, Cuddly Babies, Garden, Eco-Gîte.
- Over 800 owners united by a single quality label rooted in the dynamics of sustainable development.
Our association is a founding member of Eurogîtes, the European Federation of Farm and Village Tourism. All our facilities therefore meet European quality criteria.
Find out more : A quality label